One of the most contentious aspects of many divorces tends to be the asset division process. Some couples are able to negotiate through this process rather amicably, coming to arrangements that work for both parties. However, there are some circumstances in which couples agree on little to nothing at all... View Article
August 28, 2018
- Can You Be Forced to Pay Attorney’s Fees if You Don’t Pay Your Child Support or Alimony?
- Can You Be Put in Jail for Not Paying Child Support?
- Divorced with Kids in Florida? Which Parent Can Claim Them on Their Taxes?
- How Long Does a Custody Battle in Florida Usually Last?
- What to Consider When Time Sharing Over Long Distances During the Holidays